Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hodgepodge Update

Words.  I'm so tired I'm just going to post some pictures.  In no particular order, here are some summer highlights!


Elena has a lot more bike endurance than Viv these days

Viv swinging (can't get that sunspot out of the picture!)


E swinging


Pond at the Botanical Garden

My beautiful butterflies


Sprayground!

Fourth of July Pool party!  E is amused while Viv doesn't want her to touch the floatie.  


Pinky gets a wash down


Another ride










Latest lesson--learning to steer herself!  She can also start and stop her pony!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have SDCP. Watching Elena bike inspired me to get a 3 wheeled bike. I need a 3 wheeler cuz my balance really sucks. I hope I can bike now without having to tie my feet to the pedals like Elena can. :) Thanks for the inspiration Elena!!