Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) Certification Course IN MY TOWN

As I posted before, there will be a CME certification course here in Charlottesville. This is a big deal, as there are very few providers in the United States. The course is for therapists to obtain a CME level 1 certification. Parents who would like their child to be a model are welcome--it will be free of charge (for parents; therapists pay for the certification course). The dates are November 30th to December 4th.

If you are not familiar with CME, go to Ramon Cuevas's website. I think this approach is fantastic. It really speaks to me, I think it makes sense to promote balance and movements this way.

Please TELL YOUR THERAPISTS about this. Encourage them to register. If you can make it, bring your child--please coordinate through the director of our local therapy center, Molly (see registration form for information). We have 6 spots available.

Just to let you know how valuable I think this is...I am considering a trip to Canada so Simona can see Elena privately.


**I am having difficulty with others viewing these links: these are text versions of the letter/form. Hope this works!**

CME 2009 Letter

CME registration form

No comments: