Saturday, November 20, 2010

Surgery Eve

E was knew the surgery was happening. Sometimes she would get a little anxious, and tell me "Mom, I don't want to do the surgery" (normally she'd say that during stretches, if she said it at all). I told her after she was all healed after surgery, stretches would be easier than they are now. "Well, then...I want to do it." Ever the practical one.

I told E we would paint her nails (a "mani-pedi") before her surgery. What I didn't tell her was I was going to take her to a REAL salon! E was tickled.

They had "a chair with a sink". She couldn't sit on the chair, so we improvised during her "foot soak".


E getting a "sugar scrub" on her legs--smelled so good!


The Toes: Hot Pink with Pink Sparkles


Now the Manicure


The Fingers: Mermaid with Gold Sparkles


Thank you so much Madison at Moxie, for the fantastic VIP treatment! Her nails look FAB! (And all the doctors and nurses noticed--immediately!)

1 comment:

Ana said...

Some great info here. You have been publishing some interesting posts recently!